Amazing Steak or Chicken Kabobs!
1.5 lb sirloin steak (cut into 1 1/2" in pieces) 2 bell peppers 1 large red onion 8 oz. small baby portabella mushrooms 1 can drained pineapple chunks 2 cups cherry tomatoes
Marinade: 1/2 cup Olive U & More Garlic Olive Oil 1/4 cup Olive U & More Teriyaki Balsamic 2 tablespoons Soy sauce 1 tablespoon Olive U & More Granulated Garlic 1 1/2 tablespoon honey 1 teaspoon onion powder *1/2 teaspoon Olive U & More Cayenne pepper - optional for a bit of a kick
Directions: 1. Cut beef or chicken into 1 1/2" pieces.
2. In a bowl, mix all marinade ingredients completely together.
3. Place meat in a Ziploc bag and marinate overnight in the refrigerator. I reserve 1/4 cup of the marinade and place vegetables in a separate bag 1 1/2 hour prior to cooking in the reserved marinade.
4. Skewer your meat and vegetables about 30 minutes before cooking and let them rest at room temperature.
5. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat. I like to lightly spray with non-stick on the grill where the vegetables and meat won't stick.
6. Place your Kabob's directly over the heat and allow to cook for 4 - 5 minutes before turning and cooking another 4 - 5 minutes. (Cooking time depends on your preference of doneness)
*Kabob's are amazing served over rice.
#oliveuandmore #balsamic #Spices #oliveoil #grill #kabobs #Steak #chicken