Tri-Color Pasta Salad
1 Box of Tri-color pasta
1 Yellow, Bell pepper
½ Red onion chopped
12 Kalamata olives, sliced
10 Cherry tomatoes, sliced
4 oz. Sharp, cheddar cheese cubed
1 c. Broccoli florets
2 tbsp. Olive U & More French Vinaigretta Seasoning
3 tbsp. Warm Water
¼ c. Red Wine vinegar
½ c. Olive U & More Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
1. Boil 6 cups of water with 1 tsp. of salt added. Place pasta into water and allow to boil for 8 minutes. Once pasta is al denta, strain water and rinse with cool water.
2. Chop up onion, bell pepper, olives, cheese and tomatoes.
3. After pasta is completely cool, mix all ingredients in a large bowl and add broccoli florets and toss.
4. Blend together dressing and slowly pour over salad and toss once more.
5. Chill salad for 1 hour and toss before serving.